AWI Diesel Truck Repair takes great pride in the level of customer service and care that we strive to provide our customers with. As our family of dedicated customers continues to grow and expand, we want to ensure that we continue to always deliver that same care that they have grown to know us for.
Having said that, I am pleased to announce that we are looking for another motivated person who wants to learn and grow with us, to join our team, and help us continue to exceed the level of expectation in customer service and care, that we provide to our valued family of dedicated customers. I look forward to hearing from you!
We are currently taking applications for the following position:
· Diesel Technician - Full Time
Wage: $$-??/HR – (competitive wage) to be determined based on level of experience and qualified skills
Benefits*: Medical, Dental, Vision, Sick Pay, Retirement plan, Paid Vacation, and Profit Sharing.
* Benefits based on full time employment
Note: Employer will have a pre-employment drug screen, and criminal background conducted check after conditional employment offer is made. For positions that require driving responsibilities, a MVR (motor vehicle record) check will also be required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, you can either pick up an application at our business location, at 555 Rogue Ave. Stayton Oregon, or you can download or print a copy off of our website at www.awidieselrepair.com. If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our shop at 503-767-1010 and ask for Sara. We look forward to hearing from you!
Position available: Full Time
Hours: 7:00 am - 4:00PM (1 hour lunch break)
Days: Monday through Friday
Job duties: (will include but are not limited to)
Diagnosing and completing repairs on many makes and models of tractors and trailers
· Service and lube all company fleet, and customer vehicles, tractors and trailers
· Perform complete Vehicle Inspections
· Check and top off fluids as needed
· Check tire pressures and ensure they are all properly inflated
· Driving tractor and attached trailer into and out shop before and after oil changes and repairs
· Communicate with other mechanics, as well as customers about any issues found during the inspection
· Maintain a safe environment to work in
· Maintain shop cleanliness
· Working safely in a fast pace environment
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· High school diploma/GED
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record (Having CDL is a plus)
· Must have verifiable experience as as a diesel technician (experience in both Class 8 and automotive is a plus)
· Good attendance
· Strong work ethic, honest, and a willingness and desire to learn
· Must have own tooling and tool storage
· Careful attention to detail, follow through and thoroughness
· Capable of standing for long periods of time
· Able to lift and move work related items up to 100 lbs.
· Able to push, pull, bend at knees and waist, raise and hold arms overhead, and move head, neck and shoulders as needed to hold tools and perform maintenance as needed
· Motivated self-starter, and team player (able to stay on task and work independently but also able to work with others as a team)
· Able to confidently follow directions and repair procedures to manufacturers’ specificationsWilling to cross-train in other areas of the company to help when needed